Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 30(24): Admission of the Republic of Rwanda as a future Member of the HCCH / Admission de la République du Rwanda comme futur Membre de la HCCH/Admisión de la República de Rwanda como futuro Miembro de la HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 14:46:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après

Versión en español abajo

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 30

Admission of the Republic of Rwanda as a future Member of the HCCH

The Secretary General of the HCCH presents his compliments to the National 
and Contact Organs of the Members and, with reference to Focused Circular No 
56(23), dated 6 October 2023, is pleased to certify that the majority of 
votes cast has been in favour of admitting the Republic of Rwanda as a 
future Member of the HCCH. The Certificate dated 8 April 2024 is attached. 
In light of the outcome, the Republic of Rwanda has been invited to deposit 
its instrument of acceptance of the Statute to become a Member of the HCCH.

The Secretary General avails himself of this opportunity to renew to the 
National and Contact Organs of the Members the assurance of his highest 
consideration.

THE HAGUE, 8 April 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 30 de la HCCH de 2024

Admission de la République du Rwanda en qualité de futur Membre de la HCCH

Le Secrétaire général de la HCCH présente ses compliments aux Organes 
nationaux et de liaison des Membres et, à la suite de la Circulaire ciblée 
No 56(23) en date du 6 octobre 2023, a le plaisir de confirmer que la 
majorité des voix exprimées sont favorables à l’admission de la République 
du Rwanda en qualité de futur Membre de la HCCH. Le procès-verbal, en date 
du 8 avril 2024, est joint à la présente. Au vu du résultat, la République 
du Rwanda a été invitée à déposer l’instrument d’acceptation du Statut afin 
de devenir Membre de la HCCH.

Le Secrétaire général saisit cette occasion pour renouveler aux Organes 
nationaux et de liaison des Membres l’assurance de sa haute considération.

LA HAYE, le 8 avril 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 30 de la HCCH de 2024

Admisión de la República de Rwanda como futuro Miembro de la HCCH

El Secretario General de la HCCH saluda atentamente a a los Órganos 
Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros y, con referencia a la Circular 
Específica N.º 56(23), del 6 de octubre de 2023, se complace en certificar 
que la mayoría de los votos emitidos ha sido a favor de admitir a la 
República de Rwanda como futuro Miembro de la HCCH. Se adjunta el 
Certificado con fecha del 8 de abril de 2024 (en inglés y francés). En vista 
del resultado, se ha invitado a la República de Rwanda a depositar su 
instrumento de aceptación del Estatuto para convertirse en Miembro de la 
HCCH.

El Secretario General aprovecha esta oportunidad para renovar a los Órganos 
Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros el testimonio de su más alta 
consideración.

LA HAYA, 8 de abril de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros